Saturday, April 30, 2011

How can one day change North America?

My Dear Family -

What an honor it is to be the recipient of a birthday present that unites, energizes and mobilizes Keller Williams agents all over North America to go into their communities and do these good and wonderful projects. Every year I hear about the incredible acts of kindness and awesome amount of giving and I am deeply, deeply touched.

RED Day is our culture at work. And it’s the glue that binds our company together as we express our commitment and our solid values to make our communities better places in which to live. I can’t tell you how awesome it is to see videos like the one below display our wonderful culture in action. You are incredible, and I thank you.

Last year’s impressive success story included 150,000 hours of community service by 35,000 agents.

We’re only a few weeks away from this year’s RED Day and my hope is that we will double our efforts! At least 250,000 hours spent working in our communities and 45,000 associates.

So here’s the question: Is everyone rallying around together to go make this wonderful, wonderful thing happen. I think so!

When you participate in RED Day, your life will be changed to a greater extent than those you have helped. This is going to be a glorious day. I thank you so much for your efforts. I thank you for what you’re doing and the difference you’re making not only in the life of your community, but in your own personal life. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment